Emerald Seas - Ocho Rios ,JamaicaOcho Rios, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- From: $1000
Sunrise, Tryall - Montego Bay, JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- From: $707
Sunset, Tryall- Montego Bay, JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- From: $707
Sunspot Villa, Runaway Bay, JamaicaRunaway Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- From: $557
Island House, Tryall - Montego Bay ,Jamaica
3 bedroom villa , views to the Caribbean sea. Tryall Resort Membership. Please read for the exclusive resort features for this villa.
Island House has been delightfully refurbished in a most comfortable and wonderful warm tropical colors. This villa has the most spectacular panoramic views of Tryalls championship golf course and the Caribbean Sea from every room. The Jamaican style open living room and dining room area have doors that open up onto the wide sunny veranda, which is adjacent to the pool deck and lush gardens. Expansive views can be views from this veranda overlooking the pool and beyond.
There are three very comfortable air-conditioned bedrooms with full bathroom en suite. The master suite is located in a private separate cottage not far from the main house. This master suite has a king-size Mahogany bed and private patio with wonderful teak lounges and spectacular views. The other bedrooms are located in the main house, one with twin beds and one with a king size bed.
The professional staff which includes a cook, house keeper, laundress and gardener, will look after your every need. Sheila needs special mention as she has been here for 10 years and is the wonderful cook for Island House and head of household. When we inspected this house, she was so wonderful and so proud of her kitchen, she insisted we take photos of her special area. The staff at this house are a real asset to this villa. There are 2 golf carts for Island House. There is also a complimentary shuttle to take you to all the resort facilities that the famous Tryall Club has on offer. All this combined together will make sure your holiday in Jamaica is very special.
Membership Inclusions:Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities. Updated Sep 1, 2008
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
Island House, Tryall - Montego Bay ,Jamaica - Villa Rates
|Travel Dates||Nightly Rates||Weekly Rates|
|April 15 - December 14||$629||$4,403|
|December 15 - April 14||$1,179||$8,253|
|December 19 - December 27||$1,532||$10,724|
|December 27 - January 3||$1,532||$10,724|