Mirador, Tryall, 1 br ,JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- From: $393
Miramar Villas, Ocho Rios ,JamaicaOcho Rios, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- From: $300
Miss Ps Place, Silver Sands ,JamaicaSilver Sands, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- From: $250
No Le Hace, Tryall Club ,Jamaica
5 Bedroom Deluxe villa - Infinity pool! Spectacular views! Unique to this villa is the Tryall Resort Membership.
No Le Hace has the most magnificent views from this villa's very large swimming pool. This house has recent renovations completed for 2005 and brings an additional bedroom to make this villa a deluxe 5 bedroom. Wonderful new bathrooms and pool gazebo, state of the art kitchen and many more new changes. The gardens are well kept and in a tropical style, this villa has breath taking views will be etched forever in your mind. This five bedroom villa provides almost every amenity for comfort and relaxation.with uniquely designed and Jamaican crafted pieces, comes complete with cable television, VCR and stereo system.
There is a large, lighted swimming pool overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds. This pool gives a special infinity pool which overlooks the famous Tryall golf course and blue Caribbean Sea. There is a wonderful new gazebo which sits at the edge of the pool and is perfect for enjoying your tropical drinks, the lovely Tradewinds of the hillsides of Tryall. Tucked away below the pool is a separate air-conditioned bedroom offering the perfect hideaway.
The professional staff will look after your every need. Carmen the cook has been here for 12 years and is very proud of her brand new state of the art kitchen with stainless steel working tables, double door refrigerators and Vulcan commercial gas stove. David the butler has been working within the Tryall estate and carries a lot of experience in making sure guests are well looked after while they are on holidays. No La Hace has a complimentary golf cart for guests. There is also a complimentary shuttle to take you to all the resort . Utilize your Tryall membership and enjoy all the facilities that the famous Tryall Club has to offer.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort; Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities. Updated Sep 1, 2008
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
No Le Hace, Tryall Club ,Jamaica - Villa Rates
|Travel Dates||Nightly Rates||Weekly Rates|
|April 15 - December 14||$864||$6,048|
|December 15 - April 14||$1,729||$12,103|
|Travel Dates||Nightly Rates||Weekly Rates|
|April 15 - December 14||$1,100||$7,700|
|December 15 - April 14||$2,121||$14,847|
|December 19 - December 27||$2,750||$19,250|
|December 27 - January 3||$2,750||$19,250|