Reveille, Tryall Club ,JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- From: $571
Sunrise, Tryall - Montego Bay, JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- From: $707
Sunset, Tryall- Montego Bay, JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- From: $707
Pinnacle, Tryall Club ,Jamaica
Unique to this villa is the complimentary Tryall Resort Membership. Please read for the exclusive resort features for this villa.
Pinnacle is located on the wonderful hillside of the famous Tryall Club and has a spectacular view of Tryall's Great House, golf course greens and the Caribbean Sea.
A dramatic feature of Pinnacle's main focal point is the high rafter and beam ceiling of this lovely circular living room which has rich Jamaican parquet floors and leads to a spacious covered outdoor dining veranda. A lovely fountain feeds the uniquely-designed pool which overlooks the golf course and Caribbean Sea.
This villas has wonderful furnishings and the bedrooms are elegant and comfortable. The wooden louvers open up to make the bedrooms nice and bright and spacious. The verandas are special and all have lounges for relaxing off each bedroom. The bathrooms are of high quality and wonderful tiling and granite tops. The staff in this house pays attention to detail. Rose needs special mention here as she keeps the house running smoothly and has done so for the past 20+ years. Pinnacle also has a professionally trained and very talented chef named Shanque! So staff loyalty and service is number one! The whole team at Pinnacle keeps this villa in tip top shape and the gardens are wonderful and tended with loving care.
Located directly off the living room is the delightful master bedroom and two guest rooms, each with a private patio with wonderful views. Cable television is available in the living room. Pinnacle's neighbor is Fairwinds for larger groups, giving 7 bedrooms, combined staff of 8 and two swimming pools to share. Floor Plan FLOOR PLAN: Pinnacle at Tryall
Master bedroom: King-size bed Bedroom 2: Two queen beds Bedroom 3: Two queen beds
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities. Updated Sep 1, 2008
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
Pinnacle, Tryall Club ,Jamaica - Villa Rates
|Travel Dates||Nightly Rates||Weekly Rates|
|April 15 - December 14||$629||$4,403|
|December 15 - April 14||$1,179||$8,253|
|December 19 - December 27||$1,532||$10,724|
|December 27 - January 3||$1,532||$10,724|