Elysian Plain, Tryall Club ,JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- From: $1100
Karma Bay, Tryall- Montego Bay ,JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- From: $1000
Randolins,Tryall - Montego Bay ,JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- From: $707
Sea Grape, Tryall - Montego Bay, JamaicaMontego Bay, Jamaica
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- From: $628
Calabash , Tryall Club ,Jamaica
Waterfront villa- 3 bedrooms -exclusive Tryall Resort Membership. Please read for the exclusive resort features for this villa.
This lovely villa is located on Country Club Drive, the road that hugs Tryall's ocean frontage, Calabash has an ideal position just feet from the softly lapping Caribbean. The sound of the waves will lull you to sleep at night and, during the day, you can swim and snorkel right off the edge of the property.
The bedrooms of Calabash are fitted with rich local mahogany beds. The rooms have large louvered doors which open up to the water front location and spectacular views of the Caribbean waters right in from of this property. Calabash reflects the true spirit of Jamaican architecture. Decorated with a distinctive eye and the personal touch, the villa exudes the atmosphere of a much-loved private island home.
Owned by the same family for over 24 years, Calabash is cared for by an excellent staff - including a cook, maid, laundress and housekeeper (who has been there for over 17 years).
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryalls Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the games leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shells Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villas guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villas front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryalls watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryalls amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
Calabash , Tryall Club ,Jamaica - Villa Rates
|Travel Dates||Nightly Rates||Weekly Rates|
|April 15 - December 14||$629||$4,403|
|December 15 - April 14||$1,286||$9,002|
|December 19 - December 27||$1,532||$10,724|
Bedrooms not air conditioned, but are ceiling fan cooled which is often enough as this villa is on the waterfront and receives Tradewinds to cool down even the warmest day!